International Agricultural Exhibition “Ką pasėsi... 2016“ on March 31- April 2 took place in the Aleksandras Stulginskis University. This was the twenty first spring and a total of forty-second exhibition held at the University.
343 companies and organizations, about 200 small-scale farmers, producers, artisans participated in “Ką pasėsi... 2016“. 19 companies come from abroad - Poland, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine. Exhibitors met for partners from 20 countries around the world - from not only neighboring countries but also distant lands: Turkey, India, and Japan.
Most numerous in the exhibition was the agricultural machinery expositions. Prepared 28 000 sq. m. asphalted surface area was not enough. Some technical exposition - 5 500 sq.m. was located on the lawn. Agricultural machinery exposition has increased 15 percent.
For the first time part of the agricultural machinery show moved to a heated and cozy, so far a small exposition area belonged, 2400 sq. m. pavilion No. 1.
The two new, comfortable, for the first time in the exhibition “Ką pasėsi... 2016“ pavilions were used. Pavilions No.2 and 3, housed 115 companies presenting plant care products, small-scale agricultural techniques and technologies, farm equipment, consulting and other services and products.
For a years, 10 most outstanding exhibits are awarded with the exhibition “Ką pasėsi... 2016“ medals and diplomas. Medals presented to:
• Deutz-Fahr harvester C6205TS, “Biržų ŽEMTIEKIMAS”;
• Cow body condition scoring system DeLaval , UAB “DeLaval”;
• Self-propelled forage harvester John Deere 8400, UAB “DOJUS agro”;
• Tractor Case IH Magnum Rowtrac, UAB “Dotnuvos projektai”;
• Self-propelled combine harvester Massey Ferguson 9380 DELTA, UAB “East West Agro”;
• Wheeled tractor Fendt Vario 1000, UAB “Ivabaltė”;
• Mobile livestock Laboratory, VšĮ „Lietuvos žemės ūkio konsultavimo tarnyba“;
• Combine New Holland CX8.85, AB “Lytagra”;
• Universal wheeled tractor Valtra N174 Versu, UAB “Rovaltra”;
• EUROFERTIL TOP NPK fertilizer with a new form of phosphorus TOP-PHOS, UAB “Timac Agro Lietuva”.
As every year, the exhibition had rich educational program. Forty-three seminars covered a whole range of subjects.
Organizers thank every participant for being in exhibition, especially our partners - just together we grow strong!
We look forward to meet you at the "Ką pasėsi... 2017" on March 30 - April 1, 2017!
All rights reserved, Ka pasesi 2016 @ 2011/2012/2013/2014/2016 created: Aitera
ASU - Mokslo ir technologijų parkas